An executor is a person who has been named to carry out the final wishes of a diseased person. Most executors are either spouses, children, or close relatives to the deceased individual. Sometimes, an executor is referred to as a personal representative, but it is important to understand they both carry the same role. Some of the responsibilities of an executor include:
- Offering the will for probate.
- Taking the necessary actions to protect the assets of the estate.
- Following through with the process of distributing property and other assets to the beneficiaries.
- Pays the debts and taxes of the estate.
Ready to Find Legal Aid Who Can Further Explain Your Responsibilities?
Perhaps You are a Family Member Who is Looking to Contest the Will?
If you are a beneficiary who is under the impression that your loved one’s will is not being carried out in the manner it should, or perhaps you are the executor who is looking for a helping hand to be provided, you have come to the right place.
In these types of situations, you are going to want to hire a skilled probate attorney who practicing in the state of Florida. A probate lawyer is someone who can assist with any of the following:
- Settle financial matters that are still open.
- Determine if any of the terms sated in the will are false or if someone who was in possession of the will made any illegal modifications to it.
- Help you keep record of all the assets the decedent had. This can be valuable as it will help an executor decide on how they want to pay any un-paid debts and will what assets.
- Ensure that the disbursement of the remaining inheritances is done so accordingly and following all state laws.
- Help mediate any family discussions as these can sometimes become hostile or argumentative.
Where Can You Find a Reputable Probate Law Firm in Florida?
Since you have come to our site, that means you are in search of someone that possess knowledge and skill in the field of probating an estate, and whether you need legal advice, or are looking for someone to counsel you throughout this process, a Florida probate lawyer is exactly what you need. Our resourceful site features only the best attorneys in the state of Florida and we work with you in getting you paired up with one of our probate legal representatives in a timely manner.
USAttorneys.Com is Able to Get You the Legal Aid You Want
We invite you to begin browsing our site now and gain some insight as to who these probate attorneys in your city are. A legal expert will not only help mediate throughout the process but can also assure it is completed promptly and proficiently.